RED ALERT

— Thu, 20th November 2008 —

At 7:40pm on Wednesday night, a Racked commenter reports from the Steven Alan sale: “They are letting in the general public.”

If you’re within a 5 block radius, give it a shot. Otherwise, wait until tomorrow, or over the weekend. Racked has more pre-sale coverage HERE: Two huge floors of merch, “men’s shirts for $60 or $69 and $40 for samples,” …

Update: Another Racked commenter estimates that about 5% of the people who attended the “press preview” today were actually press — meaning the other 95% were people who know that press previews are really for everyone. Good to know.

**Update: Thursday – Readers reporting insanity at the sale; No Rag & Bone**
***Update: Thursday – Readers reporting TONS of Alan basics, shirts in particular, which means hitting this sale can, and probably should, wait until the weekend*** 
Steven Alan Showroom – 87 Franklin St between Broadway & Church – Thurs, Fri 8:30am-8pm, Sat 12pm-7pm, Sun 12pm-5pm – Map

Leave a Comment

follow us Instagram Facebook Twitter